Hoka One One Clayton
Men's Running Shoes
The Clayton continues a Hoka One One tradition of revolutionizing lightweight cushioning, featuring PRO2LITE technology with a softer heel for cushioning and a firmer forefoot for propulsion. The Oversize Active Foot Frame provides surprising support, while the early stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth and nimble ride. The RMAT outsole layer eliminates the excess weight of traditional rubber and finishes off the ride with a responsive edge.
Hoka Clayton Video:
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Forefoot Matrix Technology Provides Dynamic Cushioning and Flexibility that are Breathtakingly Lightweight.
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm Drop
- Style: 1012271-CSWH