Men's Hoka One One Hupana Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Meet the Hupana, resilient and bouncy enough for everyday running, yet light and comfortable for all day casual comfort. Named for the Maori word for 'spring back', the HUPANA's responsiveness due to its full RMAT midsole and outsole creates a sensation of flying just above the ground. This feeling is reinforced by the ultra-breathability of the knitted upper, whose simple clean lines also make the Hupana a versatile choice for any athlete.Whether you take them on a run, a coffee run, or a yoga class, the Hupana is so versatile and comfortable that you wonﾒt want to take them off.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full-length RMAT midsole to provide a great blend of responsiveness and cushioning, making it durable enough for everyday training.
- Lightweight welded support frame to enhance structure
- Ultra-breathable knitted upper
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm Drop
- Style: 1014798