Men's Hoka One One Sky Toa Trail Running Shoe
Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE trail running expertise and innovations, we built a "lightest in class" waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the Toa has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by an eVent waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky's the limit, speed hiker.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- eVent waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability and light weight
- Rangi midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole which includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight: 14.99 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1102951-BOOR