Men's Hoka One One Speed EVO Track Spike
Built for speed on straightaways and turns. Thanks to the asymmetric spike placement that gives optimized traction on turns, you can be like lightning anywhere on the track. Plus, lightweight, breathable upper and tongue that provides optimal foot hold and arch support when fatigue sets in.
- Surface: Track
- Category: Track - Extremely lightweight and rigid, these competition shoes are designed to go fast! Track spikes are designed for specific events and distances in track and field ranging from sprints all the way up to long distance events. Most of these shoes come with either replaceable or permanent spikes in order to gain more traction while racing.
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Asymmetric spike placement for optimized traction on turns
- Versatile spike plate and midsole, responsive enough for a mile, forgiving enough for longer distances
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Applicable for Track and Cross Country Shoes
- Style: 1014801-RIO