Men's Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 Running Shoe
The Wave Inspire 16 is designed to give you an unbelievably quick and stable ride. Impact-absorbing midsole and SmoothRide Support Wave technology bring an ideal balance of cushion and lightness to every step. Take your daily runs to the next level with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- An all-new upper features engineered mesh for a soft, breathable fit, with internal toe cap for a sleeker look-and-feel.
- We've added depth and stability to the upper through a non stitch 3D logo and quarter mesh panel.
- Midsole and SmoothRide Support Wave technology absorb impact and combine cushion and lightness in every step.
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 411160-9090