Men's Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Running Shoe
Wave Rider 22 is Mizuno's most iconic neutral running shoe, perfectly combining dynamic cushioning in a stable platform. A redesigned midsole with perforations above the Mizuno WAVE plate offers a softer more cushioned experience while the new U4icX strobel liner enhances step in comfort. With updates where you want it, your foot is ready to ride the wave.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The new cloudwave geometry of the Wave plate provides a softer, smoother ride with more cushion on initial heel impact and better guidance in the heel-to-toe transition.
- Dual layered engineered mesh upper makes the Wave Rider 22 lighter and more airy than its predecessor.
- Increased decoupling of the lateral crash pad pods creates a smoother ride.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 410991-9074