Men's Mizuno Wave Rider Waveknit 3 Running Shoe
Cushioning and responsiveness come together in a modern featherweight frame. Featuring the SmoothRide midsole, crafted by combining U4icX and U4ic in a dual compound, the Rider WAVEKNITﾪ 3 springs into action the moment you put your foot down. The knitted upper combines a natural fit with sleek design, while working with the Mizuno Wave cushioning to provide ultimate comfort and dynamic response.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New Premium Sockliner combines with the WAVEKNIT upper for supremet comfort
- U4ic Midsole delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride while being innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board works with the PEBAX Wave Plate to ensure a comfortable underfoot feel
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 411120-9098