Men's Mizuno Wave Sky 2 Running Shoe
The sky's the limit. Wave Sky 2 delivers a maximum cushioned running experience with a premium fit and feel. Newest features include AeroHug technology, providing an adaptive fit in motion.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New AeroHug technology is an innovative fit system which adapts to the runner's foot in motion, to provide a comfortable fit with breathability and support.
- SmoothRide: New maximum cloudwave technology coupled with a full length, articulated U4icX midsole (a strobel lining for added comfort) delivers a plush and flexible ride
- The new cloudwave geometry of the Wave plate provides a softer, smoother ride with more cushion on initial heel impact and better guidance in the heel-to-toe transition.
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 410995-903E