Men's New Balance Fresh Foam More Running Shoe
Meet our most advanced and most premium expression of Fresh Foam yet. Designed to inspire every runner to go MORE thanks to the light and flexible luxe cushioning. Go more. Get more.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Unprecedented midsole heights: The greatest heights in Fresh Foam come to life in Fresh Foam More's midsole, providing long-lasting cushioning and is the most Fresh Foam stacked underfoot ever.
- Fit to function: A clean look and precisely fit double jacquard mesh upper deliver breathable support.
- Molded internal heel foam: Molded foam inside the collar means additional support without extra weight for a ride that's as comfortable as it is soft.
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: MMORDO