Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21
Men's Running Shoes
Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 904695-002