Men's Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Pack Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoe
Remixed for cold, dark weather, Men's Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Running Shoe delivers the ride you love with an updated outsole traction pattern for wet surfaces. The Flyknit upper uses DWR-coated yarns to help protect your foot from the elements.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Water-repellent bootie helps keep your foot warm and dry.
- Laser-cut forefoot and heel smoothes the transition. The updated traction pattern enhances grip in wet conditions.
- Contoured Lunarlon midsole provides the perfect amount of flexibility allowing the shoe to move with you while you run.
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: 849664-001