Men's Nike Odyssey React Shield 2 Running Shoe
The Nike Odyssey React Shield 2 delivers a lightweight design that is built to help support every mile. Underfoot, responsive cushioning delivers a soft, springy ride for a route that begs to be crushed.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Complete Cushioning - Nike React technology delivers a smooth, responsive ride. An athlete-informed outsole construction helps evenly disperse impact to provide a smooth transition and soft feel.
- Great Traction - Outsole design has channels to quickly help shed water for traction. Sticky rubber helps enhances grip on slick surfaces.
- Fit and Function - A molded foam collar offers smooth comfort and support around your ankle.
- Style: BQ1671-001