Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Running Shoe
Elite Nike runners in Kenya tested and provided feedback for the Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Men's Running Shoe. Bringing record-breaking innovation to your daily training, Nike ZoomX foam delivers revolutionary responsiveness while the feather light upper looks as fast as it feels. Flywire cables integrate with the laces to wrap the midfoot and arch for a secure and dynamic fit, while the translucent mesh is seamlessly constructed to feel feather light around your foot.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet. The foam sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
- Heel collar has been engineered to taper away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- Small waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction and their size helps reduce weight without compromising durability.
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AJ4114-060