Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus 36 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Now you can take the path less traveled in the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail Gore-Tex®. Ready for wet-weather and tough terrain, the Gore-Tex® upper is weatherized to help keep your feet dry. Double Zoom Air units underfoot offer a springy feel, while an aggressive traction pattern helps you keep your footing wherever you run.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Gore-Tex® in the upper helps keep your feet dry even in wet conditions.
- Outsole lugs optimize traction on roads and trails alike.
- Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot have a springy feel that gives back your energy and cushions your stride.
- Widened forefoot gives you a roomier fit.
- Style: BV7762-300