Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Hakone Running Shoe
The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Hakone is updated with a featherlight upper, while energy-returning foam brings revolutionary responsiveness to your long distance training. These shoes take inspiration from the annual 2-day relay race where runners from universities across Japan race from Tokyo to Hakone and back again.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- This special color nods to the annual relay by using visual cues taken from Hakone's mountainous landscape and the Japanese bullet train
- The lofted mesh upper is lighter than its predecessor, and the translucent material makes it look as breathable as it feels
- Ultra-light Nike ZoomX midsole delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet
- Engineered heel collar tapers away from foot for comfort around your Achilles tendon
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: CN6928-300