Men's On Cloudflyer
Men's Running Shoes
Supremely cushioned, lightweight stability with a wider platform outsole for all of your runs.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Harder medial Cloud elements functioning as an active wedge under heel bone to initiate a smooth transition
- Star lacing system provides firm hold without pressure points
- Zero-Gravity foam outsole
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7 mm
- Style: 11.0000