Men's On Cloudswift Running Shoe
Introducing the Cloudswift with Helion: an active superfoam that does not tire. Helion is a lighter, softer, and more agile foam for a ride that feels more alive every step of the run. Whether you're smashing out a swift 5k at lunchtime, weaving your way across town during peak hour traffic, or in for the long haul on your regular sunday morning run. Helion your run. Read our staff review here
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The unique new On Helion Foam won't tire before you do, thanks to a special blend of hard and soft materials. Its enduring energy return properties offer protection from the road, performance for the run.
- Durable rubber reinforcements on the Helion foam Cloud elements provide enhanced traction, so you can come to grips with high-tempo training, even on wet roads.
- Newly shaped Cloud Elements collapse diagonally to increase horizontal cushioning.
- Strong yet stretchable, the mid-foot support of the mechanical side band means you're comfortably strapped in for swift runs without losing that feeling of freedom.
- The engineered mesh construction means multiple benefits, from a snug fit to breathability, mile after comfortable mile.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7 mm
- Style: 31.99943