Men's Reebok Forever Floatride Energy Running Shoe
Cut out distractions for fast splits. These men's running shoes have a Floatride Energy Foam midsole for lightweight responsive cushioning from start to finish. A mesh upper provides support and ventilation so you can take each stride in comfort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full carbon rubber outsole for smooth ride and durability
- Floatride Energy Foam midsole for premium responsive cushioning
- Medial midsole geometry engineered for neutral foot motion
- Engineered mesh upper for breathability and support
- Lightweight heel counter for locked-in heel stability
- Style: CN7756