Men's Saucony Peregrine 10 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 Gore-Tex is a waterproof, grippy, and protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof protection
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrain
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain
- Rock plate provides additional protection
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S20542-2