Men's Saucony Ride ISO Running Shoe
Men's Running Footwear
Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these, with the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, it's designed to run like a dream. The newly added ISOFIT lacing system adapts to different foot shapes to provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and return energy. In addition, the new FORMFIT underfoot works with the topsole and sockliner to creates a dynamic cradling system that allows any foot sit in the shoe, not on top, and supports a wide range of shapes and patterns. Run your world today.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Now with the ISOFIT dynamic upper and lacing system that gives an adaptable fit for any foot
- EVERUN topsole for durable cushioning and enhanced energy return
- Engineered mesh for a breathable and light ride
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20444-1