Men's Saucony Triumph ISO 5 Running Shoe
The Triumph ISO 5 has more EVERUN underfoot than ever before to make your longest run fly by. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, combined with our ISOFIT technology, will keep your feet cool, comfortable and locked in. A FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot, giving you a custom fit and cloud-like comfort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New FORMFIT performance contoured footbed combines multiple layers to create a dynamic cradle to fit, cushion and support your foot
- New crystal rubber outsole on the bottom and same great ISOFIT dynamic upper on top
- Full-length EVERUN midsole and EVERUN topsole
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20462-1