Men's Nike Metcon 4 Training Shoe
Men's Training Shoes
Men's Nike Metcon 4 Training Shoe features an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability. Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training. 6 eyelets, versus five on the previous Metcon, allow you to fine-tune your lacing for precise comfort and support throughout all of your workouts.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Functional Fitness - From the weight racks, climbing ropes, box jumps and more. These functional fitness shoes are designed with a specific goal and function in mind.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs and the tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: AH7453-401