Men's Adidas Adizero Boston 7 Running Shoe - Boston Marathon
Accelerate toward your Boston goals. These neutral running shoes were crafted by master Japanese shoemaker Omori for long-distance training. They have a breathable mesh upper with a precise fit to support your fastest runs. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step. The Boston Marathon unicorn on the heel reminds you why you're training.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole, plus Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Air mesh upper and a microfit lockdown
- Responsive Boost midsole and stabilizing Torsion System
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EF7631