Men's Adidas Alphaedge 4D Running Shoe
These futuristic running shoes have a design guided by years of athlete data. Made for cross training, they have an adidas Primeknit upper with strategically placed stitching to provide support where you need it most. The one-piece midsole has a unique open structure for responsive performance.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibres that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability
- Natural feel and support, thanks to Aramis 3D motion capture system which maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation
- Primeknit upper with strategically placed stitching for support and comfort
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Available
- Style: CG5526