Men's Asics GT-4000 Running Shoe
Run further and better with the ASICS GT-4000, shoes specifically geared to take your performance to the next level. These stylish running shoes give you the boost you need to really go the distance, thanks to their energized cushioning, stability and breathability. Extra bounce comes courtesy of the Rearfoot GEL® technology, which will add power to your pace. In fact, this shoe is considered to be the most stable in the whole ASICS range. If your feet have a tendency to roll in when you run - that's to say, you overpronate - these will give you just the support you need. The result should be a better running technique, which means going further than you thought possible. This shoe is also great if you're a larger build, providing you with maximum comfort and an accommodating fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology gives unparalleled exceptionally light cushion and spring in each step, combined beautifully with the rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology provides vertical flex grooves run in the outer sole from heel to toe, so you're center of pressure is concentrated in these grooves for extra comfort
- Trusstic System technology reinforces the middle part of the sole and adds extra stability by preventing unnecessary twisting, thus giving a stable and supportive shoe for miles and miles
- Weight: 10.98 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: 1011A163-020