Men's Asics MetaRide Running Shoe
Introducing the revolutionary, new METARIDE model - ASICS' most technologically-advanced running shoe. Specifically designed to propel you forward, the METARIDE model makes running longer, a little easier. The METARIDE product's key concept of endless propulsion and constant motion is visually demonstrated by GUIDESOLE technology. This is a dynamically curved sole that optimizes each phase of the gait cycle: at footstrike with supreme cushion, at toe-off through responsiveness, and even when the foot is off the ground because the shoe's center of mass is closer to the heel, helping the foot swing forward. Experience Innovation in Motion.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Through a combination of FLYTEFOAM and a new GEL configuration, the METARIDE model accomplishes superior cushioning while making the midsole lighter and extremely responsive.
- GUIDESOLE technology puts the shoe's center of mass towards the rear foot, helping you to swing through each stride quicker and easier than ever before.
- The performance knit upper is exceptionally breathable and wraps and supports the foot to add to the premium, speedy running experience.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Stack Height: 31mm
- Style: 1011A142-001