Men's Hoka One One Arahi 3 Running Shoe
With every iteration, the Arahi rewrites the history of the support shoe. Boasting the seemingly contradictory attributes of maximum cushion with minimum weight, the Arahi 3 delivers a refined midsole and improved heel rocker. With the help of the HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame, the Arahi 3 supports your foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. This stability shoe also includes a lightweight upper made from breathable mesh. With enhanced midfoot lockdown, a lightweight upper and soft midsole, the Arahi 3 delivers a nimble and supportive ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- New lightweight, open engineered mesh optimizes breathability for a comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride while the firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1104097-BSMI