Men's Hoka One One Elevon Running Shoe
Men's Running Shoes
The ELEVON's immediate lineage is Competitor Magazine Editor's Choice award-winning HOKA ONE ONE Vanquish 2. Not a bad place to start. With its dual layered midsole cushioning, Elevon takes comfort and responsiveness to new heights. That signature HOKA ONE ONE combination of super lightweight midsole and foot-cradling cushion offers a springy, premium ride. And Elevon is topped with a clean, seamless, understated upper. If you're in the market to elevate your running experience, this light, premium shoe is for you.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Suspension construction featuring PROFLYTM top layer and high rebound injection bottom frame designed for combination of PROpulsion, PROtection, and support
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability along with the padded tongue for additional comfort
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1019267-BRNR