Men's Hoka One One EVO Rehi Running Shoe
Extremely light. Extremely fast. Nothing holds you back with this fleet racing machine. Featuring a lightweight MATRYX upper and just enough cushion, the EVO Rehi makes you feel like you're barely wearing a shoe. With its feather-light 'absorb no water' shell, the EVO Rehi's potential for speed gets you to the front where you belong. On your mark ...
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full rubberized foam midsole and outsole provides a responsive, smooth and lightweight ride
- Cored-out outsole design helps minimize weight
- MATRYX upper offers unparalleled strength and durability without adding extra weight
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Style: 1099740-CCYN