Men's Hoka One One Hupana EM Running Shoe
The Hupana EM, like all HOKA ONE ONE shoes, has a surprising cushion-to-weight ratio. It's very light and also very comfortable, so you can wear it all day regardless of what you put it through. Meet today's expectations in style.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh provides optimal comfort and breathability
- Perforations for maximum breathability across midfoot and forefoot
- EVA sock liner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit, while the outsole siping provides precise flexibility and traction
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1099736-BWHT