Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield Running Shoe
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield Men's Running Shoe gets remixed to conquer wet, dark routes. A water-repellent upper sits atop supportive cushioning, while the outsole provides optimal grip on wet surfaces. Reflective elements let you run in confidence despite the weather.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Sealed seams keep water out plus rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Dynamic Support technology uses wedges of foam to achieve a fine balance between support and a smooth transition.
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AA1645-001