Unisex Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 NYC Running Shoe
The 35th version of the Nike Air Pegasus now has a unique NYC twist. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 NYC Running Shoe has been re-imagined with fast design language and a quick, smooth transition. A full-length Zoom Air unit and beveled heel work together for optimal responsiveness, while engineered mesh and Flywire cables lock you down for speed. This is a unisex shoe listed in men's sizes - for women's sizes, add 1.5 to an above size to arrive at the appropriate women's size shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth and responsive ride while on top, the bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon
- Special NYC branding throughout
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: BV5484-001