Men's Brooks Cascadia 14 Trail Running Shoe
Rule the trail with improved durability and traction plus stability, cushion and protection. SUV-like stability yet lighter than ever, you'll fly over any trail thanks to the BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and the NEW Cordura Mud Guard, which will protect against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Stability - This shoe gives protection from the surface debris while also supporting your foot in order to properly counteract over-pronating (inward collapsing of theﾠarch/foot). Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate, stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support beneath the arch to prevent the foot rolling inward. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The NEW TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher, or faster.
- The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
- A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1103101D020