Men's Hoka One One EVO Mafate Trail Running Shoe
Named for an infamous location at one of the world's wildest and toughest 100-mile races on Reunion Island, the EVO Mafate is the ultimate endurance trail running shoe. With the unique HOKA design combination of Meta-Rocker, Active Foot Frame, and a super cushioned midsole as a start point, the EVO Mafate is a showcase of trail shoe innovation. HOKA employs R-BOUND to increase response, grip and durability to the midsole, while a patented MATRYX fabric upper delivers exceptional foothold (strategically placed Kevlar stabilizers support the foot), protection, and water drainage. And 5mm Vibramﾮ MegaGrip lugs on the outsole ensure that when your feet are on the ground, they're truly on the ground. No terrain too tough. No distance too far.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Lightweight compressed EVA top midsole provides underfoot comfort to get you through long hours on the trail
- Sculpted, aggressive lugs to face the most critical conditions
- Rubber composition engineered for unparalleled grip on wet rocks
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1091575-CCTRS