Men's Hoka One One Speedgoat 3 Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
Inspired by Karl Meltzer, aka "The Speedgoat", who holds the record for the most 100-mile trail race wins and epitomizes the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all kinds of technical trail. In this waterproof version we've added a SKYSHELL waterproof bootie and gusseted tongue. The wider midsole and toe box of Speedgoat 2 were well received, as were the more aggressive Vibram Megagrip lugs, which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain. With the Speedgoat 3 WP, we've added further heel support and mid-foot lockdown in the upper as well as 'seatbelt' support on each side. It's a combo that creates a protective cradle. Topped by a patterned ripstop nylon upper, we think we're really in lock step with the Speedgoat's "go everywhere, run everything" philosophy.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- SKYSHELL waterproof membrane with full-bootie construction
- Gusseted tongue to mitigate tongue migration and reduce trail debris from entering the shoe
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing while the 5mm multidirectional lugs give supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1102500-BDRZ