Men's Hoka One One Stinson ATR 5 Trail Running Shoe
The fifth edition of a HOKA ONE ONE legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 5 continues to bring you comfort at any distance. This shoe has a refined toe box, along with more overall lockdown in the upper. This versatile all-terrain shoe provides cushion and durability, meaning you can go further and longer - namely long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads you choose to explore. And with the tightly packed lugs, you can be surefooted no matter the conditions. The Stinson ATR 5 continues to put the all-terrain in ATR. Its aggressive looks and performance leave you with no doubt of its capabilities.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New reinforced toe cap for additional durability plus arch-lock wings for superior midfoot lockdown
- Features the highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Weight: 12.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1099729-MIBS