Men's Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5 Trail Running Shoe
Conquer wet, rocky trails in the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5. A stripped down upper delivers a fast feel, while Nike React foam provides a smooth ride. Its ultra-lightweight design delivers durability, breathability and drainage when you're on the move.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride, while the Zoom Air unit in the heel gives responsive cushioning and the sticky rubber pod at the midfoot delivers wet-surface traction.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel and the multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
- Mesh at the upper is engineered for breathability, drainage and durability.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
- Asymmetrical skins at the toe help enhance durability.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Style: AQ2219-001