Men's Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Trail Running Shoe
Why limit your run to just the roads? With the new Guide ISO 2 TR, you can seamlessly transition all the elements you love - EVERUN, ISOFIT, FORMFIT - directly to the trails. Featuring an off-road specific outsole design that incorporates our grippy PWRTRAC compound, this shoe will give you a new view of Mother Nature as you blaze new paths together.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Stability - This shoe gives protection from the surface debris while also supporting your foot in order to properly counteract over-pronating (inward collapsing of theﾠarch/foot).ﾠ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate, stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support beneath the arch to prevent the foot rolling inward. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- EVERUN Topsole with FORMFIT performance contoured footbed for an adaptive fit
- ISOFIT dynamic upper with engineered mesh
- PWRTRAC forefoot that has tacky, durable rubber which provides exceptional traction and abrasion resistance / XT-900 heel which is a premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20466-1