Unisex Reebok All Terrain Super 3.0 Trail Running Shoe
Unisex Trail Running Shoes
One of the favorite shoes of world famous obstacle racer Amelia Boone, tackle the trail in the Reebok All Terrain Super 3.0. H2O Drain technology effectively drains water from the shoe, and obstacle grip with 360-degree tread deliver responsive traction. Ripstop materials and a toe bumper maximize durability. This is a unisex shoe listed in men's sizes - for women's sizes, please subtract 1.5 to arrive at the necessary size.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral ﾖ This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Obstacle grip with 360-degree traction and underfoot rock guard protects the foot against sharp objects
- Breathable seamless upper provides full-foot protection
- Low-cut design with clamshell construction offers freedom of motion at the ankles and the CMEVA midsole provides lasting cushion
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 3 mm
- Style: BS5704