Unisex Nike Zoom Victory XC 5
Built to tackle tough courses, the Nike Zoom Victory XC 5 features a translucent woven upper that's incredibly lightweight, breathable and water-resistant. An updated outsole adds rubber heel pods and extra lugs for multi-surface durability and aggressive traction.
This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Grass, Mud, Dirt
- Category: Cross Country - These lightweight racers are designed to run on varying surfaces ranging from flat, groomed fields to uneven and rugged trails. Cross Country races often have runners race on a variety of surfaces, and these competition shoes are perfect for handling exactly that. Cross Country shoes come in either waffle(no spikes available) or offer ability to change out spikes to different lengths depending on weather and condition of the course.
- Hyperfuse construction helps keep your feet dry in wet weather and the multi-layer mesh upper feels lightweight and breathable.
- 6 spike pins on outsole evenly disperse pressure.
- Carbon fiber in the midfoot enhances stability and support on uneven surfaces while rubber pods on the heel and aggressively patterned lugs provide multi-surface traction and durability.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Applicable for Track and Cross Country Shoes
- Style: AJ0847-100