Men's Adidas SL20.2 Running Shoe
If you're looking for a sweet all-around trainer, go no further than the updated Men's adidas SL20.2 running shoes. Chase down every mile in ultra-comfort with a Lightstrike midsole designed for explosive responsiveness plus next-level cushioning that's unbelievably lightweight. Keep your cool with a double layer mesh upper adding flexible support while the grippy traction of your SL20.2 means tackling slick city streets like a boss.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Double layer mesh upper: Provides flexibility, breathability and support in specific areas based on Aramis insights
- Extremely thin tongue construction: Allows for ideal fit, while reducing friction on the foot
- Lace Loops: Reduces pressure allowing the runner to train pain free while maintaining good lockdown across the top of the foot
- Lightstrike midsole: Provides lightweight responsive cushioning
- Continental rubber combined with adiwear outsole: Provides premium traction and optimum transition
- Weight: 8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: H01471