Men's Adidas Solarglide 3 Running Shoe
Comfort and performance from heel to toe and top to bottom. The new SolarGlide 3 is a neutral workhorse running shoe built for the bulk of your training. Features include stitched-in reinforcement on the breathable mesh upper, providing targeted support. A supportive heel structure and a stability rail to guide your stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Tailored Fiber Placement provides stitched in reinforcement right where you need it.
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- The Solar Propulsion Rail helps to support and guide the foot.
- Flexible engineered mesh upper
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Stable, responsive running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 11oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FV7254