Men's Adidas Terrex Speed Ultra Trail Running Shoe
Fast and light, these men's trail running shoes are designed for ultra-distance trails and speed over long distances. Boost offers energy with every stride and adaptability over uneven terrain. An open mesh upper offers breathability and is quick-drying. A Continental™ Rubber outsole provides extraordinary grip in all conditions.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Boost midsole offers endless energy in the mountains and high adaptability on rocky surfaces.
- Abrasion resistant weldings offer protection
- Open mesh upper for breathability and comfort
- Continental rubber outsole provides extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Weight: 8.6oz