UltraBOOST 3.0 Running Shoes
These running shoes are designed to help you put more miles in your run. Their plush boost midsole returns energy to every step, and a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper hugs your foot like a second skin. A STRETCHWEB outsole adapts to the ground.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boostﾙ from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit upper is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- TORSIONﾮ SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Moulded midfoot and heel cap for stability and support
- Weight: 10 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: BA8841