Men's Altra Escalante 2.5 Running Shoe
The original Escalante is a fan favorite for Altra lovers everywhere, and the 2.5 brings back many of its features people know and love. Comfortable, casual, and capable, this updated model is ready for all day action. The updated sock-like upper is lightweight, breathable, and supremely comfortable. The midsole combination of Altra EGO and Innerflex offers a soft, responsive ride with added flexibility for an overall improved performance. From long walks to short runs, light jogs to long laps, and everything in between, with the Escalante 2.5 you can do it all, all day.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Balanced cushioningFOOTSHAPE toe boxINNERFLEXFOOTPOD technologyAltra EGO
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VQA-000