Men's Altra Paradigm 5 Running Shoe
The Paradigm 5 is a next-level support shoe that takes everything to the max: max cushion, max performance, and of course, max support. It's lighter, it's faster, and it's loaded with innovative features like the powerfully plush Altra EGO midsole, the medial there-when-you-need-it GuideRail, and the super-supportive StabiliPods. Level up your road running with the Paradigm 5.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Balanced cushioningFOOTSHAPE toe boxAltra EGOGuideRailStabiliPod
- Weight: 11.2oz
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: AL0A4VQO-448