Men's Altra Rivera Running Shoe
The brand new Altra Rivera is a lightweight trainer that is simple and ready for any run. This shoe offer responsive cushioning that is protective enough for everyday runs while maintaining the zero drop platform and roomy toe box that Altra fans love.
The Altra Rivera is perfect for runners that want a lighter option but still need protection from the road underfoot. Altra added a few extra millimeters of their responsive AltraEGO cushioning, kept their upper simple, and strategically placed rubber on the outsole. This creates a lightweight shoe that can handle daily miles as well as faster paced runs.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- A layer of responsive, resilient foam
- Foot-shape toe box for a natural feel
- Strategic rubber on the outsole
- Weight: 9.1oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VQL-408