Men's Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 Running Shoe
The GEL-CUMULUS 23 shoe is a neutral running style that’s designed to provide soft cushioning and adapt to the runner’s body in motion. Thanks to the combination of GEL technology and the FLYTEFOAM midsole material, this shoe offers a smooth and supportive stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The full-length bottom layer of FLYTEFOAM technology provides more cushioning and a smoother ride.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION under the heel helps runners compress into a specific area without reducing stability.
- A soft engineered mesh upper wraps the foot like a second skin.
- A soft GEL technology cushioning unit under the heel delivers a softer landing and more shock absorption.
- Weight: 9.9oz