Men's Asics Gel-Kayano Lite 2 Running Shoe
The GEL-KAYANO LITE 2 running shoe embraces a sound earth. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light. The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability. FLYTEFOAM cushioning is made from organically derived materials. This lightweight foam improves shock absorption during the landing phase of your stride. The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It’s designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature improves compression at footstrike
- OrthoLite lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- GUIDANCE LINE technology improves gait efficiency
- AHAR heel plug improves the outsole durability
- Weight: 10.2oz