Men's Asics Gel-Nimbus 23 Knit Running Shoe
Bring comfort and breathability to another level in the updated Men's ASICS GEL-Nimbus 23 Knit running shoes. Featuring a super soft knit upper, engineered eyelet shaping lets your foot move naturally while the stretchy midfoot hug generates better flexibility. You also get the softest GEL cushion technology ever, a more luxurious sock liner and more compression at the heel. Built for your longest distances, supportive 3D cloud pillars give your GEL-Nimbus Knit 23 gender-specific support right where it's needed most.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Feel the propulsion of the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology cushioning that gives you the ultimate bounceback with every step and stride.
- Land softer with every step with comfy Gel technology cushioning.
- Get just the right amount of support and stability with built-in Trusstic technology.
- Feel even more plush softness with an Ortholite X-60 sockliner that's luxuriously cozy.
- Run more miles and protect feet with the added durability of the AHAR LITE rubber outsole serving up high abrasion resistance where you need it most.
- Weight: 10.9oz